Backpacks are about as versatile as they come. Not only can you use them to carry your books to school, they are a functional accessory on the hiking trail, your commute to work, and even to the gym. If your ideal backpack is a multi-use tool, then you need the right tool for the job.
April 21, 2022
When you hear the phrase “tactical pants” the mind probably conjures up images of Seal Team Six or snipers rising up out of the swamp. But did you know that tactical pants are also worn by hikers, hunters, ranchers, travelers, gym-goers, and everyone in between? These types of pants are versatile and super comfortable, and many people choose to wear them as everyday clothing.
February 24, 2022
- Try searching for the best plasma TVs in 2022, and you may have found out the hard way that plasma TVs no longer exist. LG and Samsung sold their last PDP sets in 2015 (largely as re-hashed versions of their respective 2014 models), while Panasonic packed up their plasma TV operations in 2014 and left the US entirely only a couple years later. Despite their inherently superior picture quality and surprisingly affordable prices, dwindling consumer interest and falling prices of rival HDTV technologies led to the plasma display panel joining CRTs and DLP/rear projection in the "obsolete" section of the consumer TV market.February 13, 2020
- Gone are the days when only one type of golden yellow honey was available. Nowadays, a new type of honey, named manuka honey, has garnered significant attention. If you're unfamiliar with this type of honey and whether it is more beneficial than regular pasteurized honey, keep reading this article to gain some insights.November 09, 2021
- Are you thinking about starting a vegetable garden this year? If so, you're in good company. Over the last two years, an estimated 20 million people have taken up olericulture, which is the technical term for the science of cultivating edible plants. That’s the largest surge in home vegetable gardening since World War II. And the trend has not been limited to people with big backyards. Indoor gardening has become especially popular, as evidenced by the proliferation of horticultural Instagram feeds and plant-themed podcasts.March 28, 2022
- One of the best ways to ensure the best self-care is by incorporating light therapy into your routine. This innovative technology has a wide array of benefits and can be used to brighten skin, stimulate hair growth, whiten teeth, boost your mood, and more. So if you’re interested in any or all of these benefits, check out our list of unique light therapy products.April 11, 2022
Kitchen & Cooking
- Attention all grill masters! Are you ready for summer? We've rounded up these sizzling deals on Amazon to prepare for outdoor cooking.February 14, 2022
- During last year's coronavirus-related lockdowns, many people took up new hobbies or passions such as potting, painting, and woodworking. Me? I tried my hand at baking. Thanks to having had ample time to binge-watch countless baking shows on Netflix, I was determined to create something worthy of the judges' approval. Now, my expectations were realistic enough to understand full well that I could never build a 5-tier Space Odyssey-themed cake with planets as the surprise inside, but I also knew I wanted something more than what comes with those store bought brands that contain ingredients only a chemist could pronounce. Enter The Caker.August 11, 2021
- Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. However, I do not appreciate being lumbered with the responsibility of wrangling a mammoth feast for my entire family. Alas, that is the price you have to pay when you’re the only one in the family who knows how to use an oven.August 06, 2021
- If you are serious about cooking, you’ll understand the importance of having sharp knives in the kitchen. A good set of well-maintained blades are crucial for cutting through any type of food, especially meat. In short, the best kitchen knives will require a quality knife sharpener. But should you choose manual or electric?August 05, 2021
- Eating out for lunch every day can get pretty expensive. If you do go out, you will often need to order something quickly and most likely it won't be very healthy. If you're under a time or wallet crunch, eating out might not be the best option when it's lunchtime.July 01, 2021